I like listening to music. My favorite musician is "Green". I want to tell you about Kiseki. This music is very famous in Japan. It is moving music, so I listen to it in the midnight.
My part-time job is a cram school teacher. I work part-time about 2 days a week. I especially teach English and math to junior high school students. Teaching things to people is very difficult, but it is fun.
It has been very cold these days, so I should buy winter clothes. I have winter clothes, but I could not stand the cold with my winter clothes. In Aichi prefecture, my winter clothes are enough to stand the cold. In Hiroshima prefecture, it is colder than in Aichi. I prefer cold to hot, but this cold is bad.
The most favorite animal is axolotl. It is called "wooper looper" only in Japan. But, it is hard to take care of it. So, I want to have hedgehog. Having it is not harder than axolotl, but I think we should be responsible for having it.
I like the song too. It is a very lovely song.
返信削除